Northwestern Steel & Iron Works, 1915-1917 and n. d.
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: This collection consists of sales and service literature discussing the company’s products.
Held at:
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Rd
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Phone: 419-352-5616
Fax: 419-352-6068
Email: tberry [at] hcea.net
Record Series Number: 1/101/1791
Created by: Northwestern Steel & Iron Works (1905-????)
Volume: 4.0 Items
Arrangement: Group 1, Machinery Records, is arranged by subseries, record format, record type, machine class, machine model, and publication date (where known).
Biographical Note for Northwestern Steel & Iron Works (1905-????) : Northwestern Steel & Iron Works was headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. It was incorporated in 1905, and officers were Kim Rosholt, president; T. W. Rosholt, vice-president, and E. R. Hamilton, secretary and treasurer. They manufactured concrete machinery, gas engines and can machinery.
Subject Index
Brick machine
Concrete block machine
Concrete block mold
Concrete cart
Concrete mixer
Concrete tools
E. R. Hamilton
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Form
Gas engine
Hand concrete mixer
Kim Rosholt
Northwestern Steel & Iron Works
O’Klare
Portable concrete mixer
T. W. Rosholt
Wheelbarrow
Genres/Forms of Material
Brochure
Catalog
Parts book
Price page
Sales literature
Service literature
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Physical Access Notes: Many records in Group 1 Series 1 Subseries 1 are in poor physical condition.
Acquisition Notes:   This is an artificial collection comprised of records from multiple accessions. Initial records in this collection were received from the Judd Griffith Collection, Accession 2000-0113. Additional records have been received from: