Log In | Contact Us | View Cart (0 items)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Linn Manufacturing Corporation (1916-1950) | Historical Construction Equipment Association

Name: Linn Manufacturing Corporation (1916-1950)


Historical Note: Linn Manufacturing Corporation was founded in Morris, New York, in 1916. Its most famous product was the Haftrak half-track truck. Georgia International Corporation of New York City was its export representative. Linn ceased operations in 1950; the last Linn truck was produced two years later from remaining parts inventory, and is owned by Bill Rudicill.





Page Generated in: 0.392 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.99MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign