Log In | Contact Us | View Cart (0 items)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Littleford (1882-) | Historical Construction Equipment Association

Name: Littleford (1882-)


Historical Note: Littleford Brothers Company was founded in 1882. At least during the 1930s, it was based in Cincinnati, Ohio. By 1931, it was producing a line of road maintenance equipment; the line was eventually discontinued, and the last commercially published serial number data ends in 1983. It acquired the J. H. Day Company in 1981, and the two firms merged in 1992 to form Littleford Day Inc. As of March 2010, Littleford Day was based in Florence, Kentucky, and was a leading manufacturer of mixing, drying and reacting equipment for the plastics and processing industries.





Page Generated in: 0.42 seconds (using 109 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.99MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign