Log In | Contact Us | View Cart (0 items)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Northwestern Steel & Iron Works (1905-????) | Historical Construction Equipment Association

Name: Northwestern Steel & Iron Works (1905-????)


Historical Note: Northwestern Steel & Iron Works was headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. It was incorporated in 1905, and officers were Kim Rosholt, president; T. W. Rosholt, vice-president, and E. R. Hamilton, secretary and treasurer. They manufactured concrete machinery, gas engines and can machinery.
Note Author: Thomas Berry





Page Generated in: 0.066 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.99MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign