Log In | Contact Us | View Cart (0 items)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Stover Manufacturing & Engine Company (1862-1942) | Historical Construction Equipment Association

Name: Stover Manufacturing & Engine Company (1862-1942)


Historical Note: Stover Manufacturing & Engine Company was founded by D. C. Stover in 1862, and was headquartered in Freeport, Illinois. Stover manufactured a wide range of products, including gas and diesel engines, tractor parts and accessories, grinders, saws, tank heaters, stock waterers, corn shellers, hammermills, bicycles, windmills and barbed wire. Stover ceased operations in 1942, and the company’s records are preserved by the Stephenson County Gas Engine Club, Freeport, Illinois.
Note Author: Thomas Berry





Page Generated in: 0.069 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.99MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign